Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Place I Live........

Every morning i wake up, the first thing i try to figure out is the time.... yes.... what time is it? I quickly have a look on my wall clock but its all hazy. But after some time I realize its weight on my shoulders. I get up with a zeal n enthusiasm of doing something new today, n expecting n wondering what the day has in store for me. I freshen up and set out of my home to feel the fresh oxygen within me. In a few minutes i find myself bare to the nature around me trying to communicate with me sheepishly as if challenging me to uncover her secrets. I start walking down the lane accepting her challenge n promising her that I'll give  my best. Exploring the road between the boulevard of trees my sub conscious mind starts reminiscing some events from my early as well as recent past. I submit myself to my thoughts and wonder. Soon my soul finds a solace in my past . Suddenly a cool wave of wind touches my cheeks and make me realize its presence around me reminding me of my promise. I apologize. In my efforts of interpreting nature I found out that its the only thing in this world so pure,serene, non-manipulative and harmless. U could share any unexpressed emotion of yours with her, and she is always there to listen to you. The paradox is that she's every body's best friend but does she have anyone with her? whenever a being is in search of solace it finds comfort with her, but does she have anyone to comfort her? who will listen to her sadness and melancholic feelings.

At the end I stood by my promise firmly as i gave her my best. But she's certainly very secretive and mysterious. Because she never disclosed to me as to who her best friend is or is she ALONE........??

1 comment: